This is a quick way to make an elegant headboard and it does not require a sewing machine. Being able to change the fabric when you change your decor is the main reasons I love making this headboard for friends on a budget.
3 large frames that will fit across your bed (mine were 18x24)
2 yards of batting
2 yards of fabric that you like
Heavy-duty packing tape
Hammer and nails to hang your frames
1. Remove the glass from your frames. You will need the hard piece of board that fits on the back of the frame.
2. Lay your frame back on your fabric and add 3 inches to each side all the way around and cut it out.
3. Cut 2 more pieces in fabric the same size.
7. Place the padded piece in to the frame and secure it in place with the metal stays.
9. Figure out the positioning of your frames and nail them to the wall.
10. Change the fabric when you redecorate your room.
Just one of over 100 projects in THE BIG ASS BOOK OF HOME DECOR!