Thursday, July 2, 2015

That's right! It's Thurs-DIY!

It's my weekly roundup of fun stuff you can make this weekend or put on your "I have to remember this" list!  I'm all over Lia's Boho Chandelier!  Pla shows you how to paint on black shirt and I've always wanted to learn how to do that. Finally, who doesn't need cactus balloons?  Hop around, make some friends and use that Exclamation Comma in a sentence!
Big hugs, xoxo, Mark!

LOVE this LOVE TOTE by Cathy Attix! 
Pla rocks painted t-shirts with her beautiful daughter!
 Rad Megan makes a beautiful seashell star that's perfect for the beach!
 Cathy rocks the bandana with this super cute bracelet diy!
Use your favorite Emoji to refashion a polo and make pins! It's super easy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhEZ202zs8Q
E-6000 AND C&T Publishing to give away some product for a little weekend contest! Just leave a comment on my latest video and you can win EVERYTHING I used for the project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhEZ202zs8Q 
Lia Griffith ROCKS my world with this boho chandelier!
 Who doesn't love a cactus balloon?!
Don't toss that old shirt, make it into a breezy summer dress! Here's how:

No comments:

Post a Comment